Chile Santiago East Mission

Saturday, September 17, 2016

WEEK 58

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

This week was pretty good my comp and I just have a good time together.  We have a squad of friends here that love to play ping pong with us and after we teach them a lesson.  My hope is that maybe one day we can baptize them all!

Anyways life is good here.  I think one thing that I'm learning on my mission is that faith is very important.  It's really easy to just think that nothing will happen in the area that you're serving in or that someone will never be able to get baptized.  I have noticed that when I start to have faith in the people that they will go to church many times it actually happens and I just love it! AHH YAA!

I hope that everyone in Utah is enjoying the fun in the sun I can't believe its almost General Conference in October - haha I'm way pumped! Have a great week! :)
Elder Colin Eyre



This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

What's up family!  This week was pretty great.  It is crazy to me how fast the weeks are flying by.

This week we have been focusing on this awesome family that I mentioned a few weeks ago when the spirit guided us to visit them.  The amazing thing is the last three weeks the father and son have been coming to church.  The little boy is just eight years old and is now preparing to be baptized.  He is so excited too!  It is really a miracle to see how the Lord works because the work that we are doing is his work and it is my job as a missionary to be an instrument in his hand.  I have just seen this be carried out this past few weeks with this family and I just love it.

I hope everyone at home is doing great and I love you all.
Elder Colby Eyre



No comments:

Post a Comment