Chile Santiago East Mission

Sunday, March 12, 2017

WEEK 84

This Week From Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

This week was pretty good!  My comp and I are teaching a lot of different people which is awesome:).   We are teaching this lady and her mother in law lives in Florida and is Mormon.  She is visiting for the month and so its been great because she comes to the lessons and helps us teach.  She has been a great tool in reaching her daughter in law. I just love being able to see how the gospel can bless the lives of other people:)

Lately we have been going to Viña which is always an adventure - people are crazy there, haha!  I really am blessed here and I hope everyone can have a good week:)

Elder Colin Eyre


This Week From Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week has been pretty fun! I got a new companion straight out of the MTC. I love him, his name is Elder Moxley and he is from Boise, Idaho!  He is a way cool dude and I love being with him!  We have been having a lot of fun and at the same time are working really hard.

Well this week was fast Sunday so I decided to fast for a family that we are teaching.  They are a really neat family and are progressing but have a few rough edges that need smoothing out haha.  This past week we challenged them to continue reading the Book of Mormon and to pray asking if its true and if they should be baptized. Then for the great surprise, after Sacrament Meeting on Sunday the dad came up to me and my companion and just said, "I want to be baptized!"  I was in shock because that was all he said to us.  It was really so cool because I got to see two miracles.  One was the power of the Book of Mormon with prayer to see if its true.  The second miracle was seeing the power fasting has!  It was so awesome to see how quickly my answer to my fast came and I know it came with the help of God.

I love being on the mission and seeing all of these miracles.  Sometimes the mission is hard but in the end its definitely  all worth it! Thanks to everyone who encourages me to be out here I love you all.  Have an amazing week!

Elder Colby Eyre






No comments:

Post a Comment