Chile Santiago East Mission

Sunday, March 12, 2017

WEEK 83

This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week has been pretty crazy and fun. This week the water was cut in my city because of way too much rain in the mountains.  I think it broke a water filter so for two days we were without water haha it was pretty crazy but a fun experience.  Now I am much more thankful for the water!

I was able to feel the spirit so much this week which is always really fun!! I love the spirit and the feeling of it is indescribable. It's just a warm feeling in your heart that makes you want to share your feeling with lots of people so they can feel the same way.  The beauty of this is that when we start to share the gospel with other people we will feel even better as we see other people grow in the gospel and as we see them change and become more Christ like.  That is why it is so important that we share the gospel with other people and that is why most of the missionaries are so happy because they get to feel the joy that comes from sharing the gospel and striving to live as Christ did.

I know that this gospel is true and as we can share it with others it will enhance those feelings and we will be even more happy! I love all you guys back home.  Have an amazing week I love you all!

Elder Colby Eyre


This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

This week was fun a lady that we have been working with got baptised her name is Marlene.  She is really nice!  She just had a baby two months ago so it was kind of hard for her to be prepared for baptism but she did it:)   It was super cool because after the baptism she shared her testimonio with us.  She was so happy and excited to have the gospel in her life.

Here is a spiritual thought that just had me so humbled.  Anyone who has shared the gospel should know that God really does trust in them.  Heavenly Father has sent so many children to this earth but only a few of his children are members.  Those that have the opportunity to actually share the gospel with his other children are so lucky.  I just thought that was kinda cool and I'm happy I have the blessing to share the gospel - I love it!

I love ya guys a ton have a solid week:)
Elder Colin Eyre







No comments:

Post a Comment