Chile Santiago East Mission

Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 92

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

Crazy week!  My companion ended his mission and that was pretty sad.  We were able to work really hard before he left and actually able to baptize Ayelen.  It was way cool because she actually has a way cool family and her mom used to not go to church but now she had started to come back.  

My new comp is Elder Beard.  He is super cool and I kinda know him.  He is also from Utah.  I am so happy to be here and be able to work in the Lord's work.
Elder Colin Eyre







This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week was pretty awesome!  A couple in our ward was baptized this week and they are from Venezuela and just recently moved to Chile. They truly are so stinking great and faithful! Its been crazy because I've been able to see all the problems that they have had to overcome in order to be baptized.  I've watched them grow and overcome their challenges that they had.  It has strengthened my testimony so much to watch them grow and progress.   It's funny because I'm sure our Father in Heaven is doing the same thing with us.  When we are able to grow and become stronger disciples and become more valiant in keeping his commandments I am sure that he is so happy.  I also think that when we are going through hard times Heavenly Father  is there right by our sides encouraging us to keep going.  The blessings of the gosple are so awesome and I'm sure we can't even comprehend all that are there for us as we live the gosple and keep his commandments.

It just makes me so happy and glad that I have a Heavenly Father thats encouraging me to keep going and he will never leave my side! I love all you guys back home so much have an amazing week!




No comments:

Post a Comment