Chile Santiago East Mission

Monday, May 15, 2017

WEEK 93

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

This week was pretty crazy!  My companion, Elder Beard and I are pretty good friends.  It's actually pretty funny cuz we were talking a lot and we realized that we have played football against eachother before the mission.  The other great thing was for interchanges this week I was put with Elder Salazar and it was really fun.  We talked a ton but it was cool cuz we got the chance to change the lives of others.

We had a meeting in Viña Friday so I saw a bunch of my friends.  I am so grateful to be here on my mission in Chile and to have the opportunity of making and having so many great friends.

President Diaz shared a message this week with us and talked about the scripture found in Alma 6:6.  It talks about missionary work and the importance of praying for our friends that don't know much about God.  It talks about how we can help them just by simply praying or fasting for them so that was cool:) 

I hope all is good in Utah and I love ya guys a ton!





This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week has been pretty great! One experience that was really awesome was an interview that I had with my mission president.  We talked about the importance of taking notes. The thing is after 22 months on the mission I'm amazing at taking notes!  However, once I turn the page to write some more its probably the last time I see that page again haha!! That is where I learned something new.  My President Morgan explained that our notes should be like a favorite scripture. We should go back and ponder about what we have written. That is something very important and if we do so we will receive impressions of things we should do and we will be able to grow more spiritually.

The missions pretty sweet I'm still with my companion from Idaho and its been tons of fun to be together and to teach lots of people.  I love all you guys back home so much have an amazing week.




No comments:

Post a Comment