Chile Santiago East Mission

Monday, June 5, 2017

WEEK 94

This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey family and friends! This week has been pretty good!  It was Mother's Day so we got to talk to our families! It was pretty awesome being able to do that. Its so crazy because the 40 minutes that we have to talk with our families always goes by so stinkin fast! 

Everything in the misssion is great and I just feel like time is going by really fast.  Even just the week to week is speeding by.  It feels like I just wrote this email yesterday and here I am doing it again today - haha! I am so grateful for this time I have out here.  

This week I was reading in the Alma about the Anti Nephi Lehies. I love the faith that they had. I think that is one of the biggest things that we can learn from them, and how they hated sin so much that it was better for them to die instead of shedding the  blood of another again. I really love that and I think that we can learn a lot from the faith that they had and apply it to our lives and become a more faithful people and sin less! 

Thanks everyone so much for emailing me and reading this email haha!  I love all you guys!

Elder Colby Eyre


This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

Well this week was the best because I got to talk to my sweet Mom :)  The first thing she said was hey see ya in 6 weeks haha it was funny!

I am so grateful to be a missionary in this time in Chile we are able to recieve so many blessings! My comp Elder Beard is a great comp we always walk around the streets everywhere laughing and happy.  I love it because then other people can really see that the Mormons are happy and maybe they will want to know why!!! 

We are working really hard and we have a lot good investigators so we just need to help them be able to make the decision to be baptized.  Anyways all is well and we are having fun helping and serving others.

Elder Colin Eyre



No comments:

Post a Comment