Chile Santiago East Mission

Monday, June 5, 2017

WEEK 96

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

This week was pretty good we did an activity called the NBA Finals and we had a point system.  You could get a free throw a dunk and 3 points from down town hahah! Also at the end of the day the points were called buzzer beaters and we doubled the points.  It was way fun and as a zone we found 34 new investigators playing the game so we were way pumped!  I love how the Lord is always so willing to bless us in everything that we do in this life! 

We were privileged  to have Elder Teixeira, a General Authority Seventy who is over our area (Chile, Argentina and Paraguay)  come and speak at our Stake Conference.  He was there to re-organize our stake.  It was awesome because I was able to shake hands with him.  It was then I noticed I had made a BIG missionary mistake.  I had forgotten to wear my name tag!!!  I was so embarrassed.  He didn't say anything but I am sure he noticed.  After the meeting I went up to him and apologized and he kind of laughed and said don't worry about it.  It all ended on good terms!

All is well here in Chile.  I love the people and I love serving them.

Elder Colin Eyre



This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week has been pretty good. I have been reading about the Atonement and Repentance this week so that I can better teach about it and better apply it in my own life.  It has been awesome being able to share it this week with the people that we are teaching here in Chile.  Even better is when we get to see a person apply it in their lives and grow, become better, and be happier through Christ's Atonement.  I really love the Atonement so very much and its so dear to my heart because I know that through it I grow closer to Christ and I am a happier missionary and a happier person.  I am so thankful for all the opportunities that I have to repent for my sins, even the litttle tiny ones that a lot of times we don't even notice. 

I love you all so much back home have an amazing week.

Elder Colby Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment