Chile Santiago East Mission

Sunday, July 2, 2017

WEEK 97

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

Bueno this week was pretty great!  I got to meet Elder Packer's son who is a Seventy and I also had to say a prayer in front of him.  I was kinda scared but it turned out really well! 

We almost had a baptism this week.  We just needed the signature of the kids mom.  We are going to have a lesson this week with her so we can get the signature.  

Other than that eveything is just great here in Chile and we are working hard!  I am so grateful for everything I have here and for the people that I can help!



This Week From Elder Colby Eyre from Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week has been pretty good. My zone had a conference with our President this week and I loved it.  I will share the focus of it! In the Zone Conference  and for pretty much my whole mission my President has been really focused on the importance of teaching the simplicity of the gospel to our investigators.  That was the focus of this conference.  One thing I've learned on my mission is that sometimes members complicate things and explain them in ways that are crazy long haha.  Really the gospel of Jesus Christ is so simple. Children can even listen and gain testimonies about our Savior Jesus Christ and I love that so much.  My whole mission I've been trying to teach simply with the spirit, with power, and the authority.   I have seen the miracles that have come from teaching like this and also looking at gospel topics and applying them to the basic things in our lives. I've learned that as we learn about the gospel and apply them in the most basic things that we do everyday we will grow to understand the gospel even better and feel the confirmation by the Holy Ghost that these things are true. 

I love you all so much back home. Have a RAD week! Besitos haha!!

Elder Colby Eyre




No comments:

Post a Comment