Chile Santiago East Mission

Sunday, July 2, 2017

WEEK 99

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

Bueno this week has been pretty cool I am in a new sector in Valparaiso.  I love it because its just a bunch of hills with a really cool view of Viña del Mar and the ocean.  Just walking around everything is really beautiful.  At the same time it makes me grateful for everthing that I have.  

My new Ward is cool and everyone is pretty nice.  I am only going to be here for two more weeks which I am excited and sad all at the same time.

This week we were able to visit some new investigators and actually they were really receptive!  I know that God really does watch out for every one of his children and that he loves us:) I hope everyone has a good week and I will see ya guys real soon!

Elder Colin Eyre

This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

What up family and friends!! This week has been pretty fun. It was funny because last week my Mom emailed me and told me she had to talk in Sacrament meeting and that she needed my to pray for her! I was pretty happy because it was her and not me.  Then on Thursday my Bishop called us and asked if we could speak Sunday in Sacrament Meeting -  I about died! 

Luckily it all turned out pretty good and it wasn't that hard.  The only bummer thing was the guy who talked after me talked about Lightning McQueen from Cars.  He talked about Lightning McQueen's path to becoming a humble car and how we should all humble ourselves before the Lord.  It was way better then mine because he quoted the Cars movie - Haha!   

Everything else here in Chile has been pretty awesome. It has been way fun to be able to be here this last little while and give it all to the Lord.  One thing I've learned is that after we give it our all and really work our hardest we can give it over to the Lord and he will help us out with the rest. 

I love all you guys back home so much have a great week!

Elder Colby Eyre


No comments:

Post a Comment