Chile Santiago East Mission

Sunday, July 2, 2017

WEEK 100

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

Well its my last week and I'm kinda sad.  The mission for me has been way cool!  I have been able to learn a lot of things and I'm so grateful for everything that I have been able to do.  I know that Heavenly Father lives and I truly know that the gospel blesses the lives of others:)  I'm grateful for every experience that I have had while I have been on my mission and I wouldnt trade anything for them.  I remember when I left my family for the first time it was just so hard!  Now  I'm so grateful for the hardships that I've had because it helped me to grow.  I also love all the Chileans.  They are all so nice and its going to be hard to leave them!

Thanks to everyone for all the emails and for everything that you guys have done for me.  I will be seeing you all soon :) 

Elder Colin Eyre


No comments:

Post a Comment