Chile Santiago East Mission

Sunday, February 21, 2016

WEEK 29

This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:


Colby's real time selfie :)

Hey guys this week has been great!  Elder Aguirre and I have been working super hard trying to find as many people as possible to hand out Book of Mormons to.  There is nothing like spreading the good word!

Yesterday was so hot and we had been in the streets most of the day trying to find contacts.  I seriously thought the soles of my shoes had melted a few times haha!  The heat is real here in Santiago.

Today I was reading an article I liked in the Liahona. The article said we should not think about how doing something will bless our own life, but how serving the lord will bless others. I got thinking about that and it really hit me how important it is to have that mind set. We will be much happier and help so many people in the process.

Thanks so much everyone at home for all you guys do.  I love you all have a great week.

Elder Colby Eyre


This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

We did not hear from Elder Colin Eyre this week. His LDS mail was not working. :(


Colin was happy to be hanging out with Elder Miller!



No comments:

Post a Comment