Chile Santiago East Mission

Sunday, June 12, 2016

WEEK 45

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

This week was pretty good! I had a family I'm working with go to church. It was so sweet but way stressful to make sure they were all okay in their classes. They have 2 little girls and one came crying out of Primary. I think she was a little scared, but I cant blame her,  I felt the same way when I went to Primary haha. The family is way sweet, but the mom and dad are not married. Its hard to get people to marry in Chile but its all good.

We also have anonther investigator that is pretty sweet. He is huge and tells the longest stories that are the worst. He also tells us really weird dreams, but it is so funny that its hard not to laugh haha. Yesterday we went to his house and he had cake and told us it was for his birthday. They had already eatin like half of it and his birhtday is the 13 of June. I was like "Its not even your birthday," and he was just like "ya but its my birthday month." It was so funny, I  actually laughed out loud! It reminded me of my sisters when they would say it was their birthday week.

I'm going be with Elder Pan for another change which is pretty cool me gusto los EspaƱoles mas o menos. They kinda smell but its good! All is well here. I love reading about Jesus Christ and trying to be more like him. Its hard to develop Christ like attributes, but the more knowledge I gain of him the happier I am:)

Elder Eye


This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys! This week has been pretty good!! The members that are in my branch are really so cool and strong in the church. Its so awesome because a lot of members in the ward want to help us with the work. They are actually willing to come with us and go visit people which is so awesome. It makes such a huge diffrence when members can be in lessons with us.

This week we had an investigator come to church with us. His name is Carlos, and man he is so awesome. He is from the south of Chile, and the people from there love food and love to give it to people haha. The last lesson he made a huge thing of chilean bread for us.  Its way good. (look up some pics of Chilean bread haha)  He had us eat like the whole thing, it tasted so good, but hurt my stomach.

The mission is awesome. It really makes me so happy when I see people change for the gospel and become more happy. I know that the gospel is true and it blesses so many peoples' lives if they can accept it!! Im so happy that i can recive the blessing of the gospel in my life, and i know that families can be forever!! I love all of you have a great week!

Elder Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment