Chile Santiago East Mission

Sunday, November 13, 2016

WEEK 67

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

The past week we have been so busy!  Right now the area I am in the members are super spread out and so are the towns.  This one town we went to used to have a branch and now there is only 1 active family.  That just means there is a lot of work for us to do!

We were out contacting and met this guy who invited us in - YES!!  He had a pool table and wanted to challenge us in pool.  Well I played him and lost but I should have won. Anyway it was all good:)

Everything is great here in Chile.  I hope everyone has a good week.  I love this gospel and how it blesses each and every person that obeys the commandments!:)

Love,
Elder Colin Eyre


This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week has been pretty good.  My comp and I have been getting along great.  He is way cool and it's nice being with someone from the states.

The new ward that I'm in is also really awesome.  It's weird going from a small branch to a ward with lots of active members.  I am back in the city and there are people everywhere!

I think the miracle for the week was this past Sunday.  We went on the hunt for this new convert family that moved into our ward but with boundary changes they kind of got lost in the shuffle.  They haven't been back to church since the change.  We had been going by their house so many time during the week I can't even count - and no luck.  Then they were home Sunday and invited us in!  We shared an awesome Mormon Message from President Monson that they loved and had a short lesson.  They seemed to be really happy we stopped by and said they would be at church the next Sunday so we are super pumped about that.

I hear elections are today so everyone good luck and may God be with you all!

Have an awesome week everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment