Chile Santiago East Mission

Friday, December 23, 2016

WEEK 72

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

This week was pretty good we are working  hard!  We have been trying to be with the investigators a lot so that they can be prepared for baptism.   We are teaching the family of Margot and they are just awesome and so funny!  The parents are not married and they are planning to get married soon.  When you get married in Chile when you need two people that can witness the marriage.  They asked me to be one of those witnesses so that will be awesome.  Their son is also going to be baptized the 23rd of diciembre so I'm pumped about that:)))

This Christmas season has been fun.  I love trying to to things with all the families here and see people put their trust in the Lord because they receive so much happiness!  Anyways thanks for the prayers and the love.  I love every one in the USA so much haha and in Chile but have a solid week and enjoy the snow:)

Elder Colin Eyre


This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:


This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week has been super awesome.  My amazing mom has sent me 25 Christmas letters from family and friends with 25 great stories for Christmas.   I have been thinking a lot about Christ and his love for us. I just love the new Christmas video for this year on LDS.ORG.  With all the stories I have been reading it also has made me think of service and the great service that the Savior has done for each one of us.  I have thought about how I can serve others and the joy that I receive when I serve someone else. I have found that on my mission I have been filled with joy to be able to serve others and help them gain a testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ. It has made me so thankful for everything that I have and I know that my Savior lives and that he loves each and every one of us.

Have a great week everyone I love you all.

Elder Colby Eyre





No comments:

Post a Comment