Chile Santiago East Mission

Friday, December 23, 2016

WEEK 73

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

This week was good we have been helping our friend Joel prepare for baptism which is fun.  He is planning to be baptized this Friday and then receive the Holy Ghost the day of Christmas haha how cool is that:)  My comp and I are pretty happy about it!

Right now we are working with several families and it makes me so happy.  I love being here during Christmas.  Sometimes it is hard to be away from the family but at the same time it's awesome to be helping others.  I love the Chileans they are really funny and I sure love it:)

I hope all is well in Utah and that everyone can enjoy Christmas and serving others. #ILUMINAelMUNDO






This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week down here in Chile has been fun, super hot but fun. Especially because this on New Years Eve my comp and I are going to have the opportunity to baptize a sweet girl named Monserrat.  It is going to be really fun I'll try and send pics next week.

I have also loved all my Christmas letters from the family.  It has really helped to get into the Christmas spirit and think all about Christ. This week my Grandmother sent me a letter with a story about not just knowing scriptures and words but also knowing the man behind them CHRIST our Savior and redeemer.  I really loved it and thought a lot about and how well do I truly know my Savior.  It has made me think about do I feel the words in my heart or just have them memorized to share with people. Being honest I strive everyday to know Christ better.  On my mission I get a front row seat in seeing Christ work in people's lives and I know that he really lives!  I invite everyone to strive to know Christ better and feel his love for us.

I love all you guys back home so much and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment