Chile Santiago East Mission

Sunday, January 22, 2017

WEEK 76

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

This week was pretty good!  Yesterday was fun because this elder in my zone had his birthday so Saturday we got him a cake and Sunday we went to his house and surprised him and gave him the cake so that was pretty awesome!

This past week we have been helping a girl prepare for baptism and it's been pretty fun.  We are working really hard and we hope all will come out well for this Saturday cuz thats when she has her baptismal date!

It's been a bit of an adjustment changing sectors.  I sure did love Salamanca and the people there.   I know that the Lord is preparing people to be baptized in many different areas and we just gotta find them:)  I hope everyone is good in utah and enjoying the storms:)





This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys I miss you all so much especially all the snow back home.  It's been a year and a half since I've been able to throw a snowball haha!  I have had a pretty good week, the only crappy  part was last Thursday we had to go to downtown Santiago so my companion could get his Visa and man I have never waited in such long lines!  We got there at 9:30am and didn't leave until 3:30pm.  Yes we stood in a line that entire time - SO boring!! 

On the bright side we had an investigator and her family that are less active come to church for the first time on Sunday.  It was so awesome to see how happy they were to be back at church and see how much they loved it!  It was really awesome to see the difference going to church can make on someone.  Before my mission I didn't always love going but now I can see the blessings that come from going to church and the importance of taking the Sacrament each week!

I love you all back home and I hope you guys have an amazing week.




No comments:

Post a Comment