Chile Santiago East Mission

Sunday, January 22, 2017

WEEK 77

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

Solid week here in Chile!

We had a baptism so that was awesome.  The girl that was baptized was Marie Jose and it was cool to see the desires she has to follow Christ.  Marie was sooo scared before the baptism and she also has hard core anxiety attacks and so we were really worried that she wasn't going to be able to follow through with it.  I definitely saw the hand of the Lord with her before she was baptized because the messages given before she was baptized were very spiritual.  Then is was so cool after the baptism she whispered to me that when she gets older she wants to be a missionary too.  I know that the Lord blesses people and he really helped her:)

I'm good in Chile and I hope all is well in the USA.  Love ya guys a ton peace out:)

Elder Colin Eyre





Colby did not have time to write this week :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment