Chile Santiago East Mission

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

WEEK 87

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre from Vina del Mar Chile:

Buena this week was pretty great!  I have a new companion and it's crazy cuz I'm going to be his last comp before he heads home:)  His parents are also going to come to Chile to pick him up so that is cool:)

We have been working hard and they say that the Elders that are close to finishing the mish get some great blessings.  I think we will be able to help a lot of people feel the spirit and get BAPTIZED so that is super cool!  We are still working with our investigator, Carolina.  She had planned to get baptized this past week but then called me and said she wasn't ready.  We have also been working with a kid named Benjamin.   We just baptized one of his family members and now he wants to have the missionary lessons so that is pretty sweet.

Anyways I'm super pumped for General Conference.  It's going to by way fun.  For us missionaries it's like watching a real great movie!

Elder Colin Eyre



This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week has been pretty good!  We were able to have an amazing experience and go to the temple with two of our investigators. It was awesome because the church did a really cool event for the start of the Easter season.  We have cards and a video to share with others on the atonement and the real meaning of Easter.  I loved it so much because the video talked so much about the resurrection of Jesus Christ and that he lives today!  It is so awesome because we can feel his love for us every single day and we can know that we can overcome death through Jesus Christ.  We can also have eternal families.

I love this gospel so much and I'm so thankful for the amazing family that I have back home! I love all you guys so much and I hope you have an amazing week!

Elder Colby Eyre





No comments:

Post a Comment