Chile Santiago East Mission

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

WEEK 90

This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

Hey this week was pretty great!  We worked really hard and had some fun:)  On Easter I made sure the Eyre legend kept strong by having my comp go on an Easter egg hunt!.  It was so funny he found the eggs and I timed him to see how long it would take to find them.  Then he hid the eggs and timed me - we tied!  Haha!  On Thursday we had a stake activity giving tours of our church.  We ended up having over twenty investigators walk through so that was super cool.  Hopefully we will have some good contacts come from that.  Then on Friday we had a Zone Conference and it was pretty great.  The mish pres gave a capacitation (training) on the Book of Mormon but it was really cool:)  Lastly, today I have to get a flu shot but my bro Elder Salazar will be there so I should be good.  Hopefully no passing out!!  All is well in Chile and I hope all is great in the U.S.A.

Elder Colin Eyre

This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Whats Up fambam and friends! This week has been pretty good. We have been teaching quite a few people.  One family we are teaching are immigrants from Venezuela.  They are really cool and very close to being baptized.  They also have cousin from Venezuela we are teaching as well. This past Sunday the cousin decided to come to church and then last night we had a Family Home Evening with two other families and the people from Venezuela.  We decided to share a lesson about service and the importance of it in our lives! It was so cool because at the end of the lession I talked about the happiness that service has brought me in my life and shared a story.  Then I asked if anyone else had something to share on service.   Everyone had something to share even the cousin.  When the cousin began sharing tears started to come to his eyes and I know we could all feel the spirit so strong.  I love being able to see how the sprit prepares others to receive the gospel.  The mission is really awesome and so full of little experiences like this.  I'm so thankful for the Spirit and that I am able to have all these little experiences which continue to strengthen my testimony.  

I love all you guys back home so much and I'm so thankful for everything you guys do for me! Also a shout out to my great parents for making my Easter fun and sending me a package - you guys are the best!

Elder Colby Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment