Chile Santiago East Mission

Saturday, January 23, 2016

WEEK 25








This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:

Hey guys this week has been pretty good. Sadly Cynthia didn't come to church nor have we had another lesson with her.  However, another fam that we have been working with came to church for the second time and they have baptism dates set for the 20th of February. I am hoping we can make that happen they are a super awesome family.  The  mom and grandma are members but the two kids aren't members and they are investigating the church right now.  We also had several other lessons we taught this week. I continue every week to learn so much from my companion.   He is super in tune with the spirit especially during our lessons which is great. 

This week my comp and I bought a watermelon it was huge and cost like less than three bucks.  The bag I'm holding in my hands is only half so I guess I'll be eating watermelon for days!



We also had the opportunity to do a tour of the temple with a few less active members and an investigator. It was so awsome and spiritual. We only took them as far as the front desk inside the temple but it was super spiritual and I know they felt the spirit. 

Thanks so much for everyone who encouraged me to be out here serving the Lord.  I know this is where I should be.

I love all of you guys,
Elder Colby Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment