Chile Santiago East Mission

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

WEEK 55

This Week From Elder Colby Eyre in Santiago Chile:


Hey Guys this week has been pretty good! Elder Martinez and I have been working hard!

Lately I have been writing one miracle that happens to me in my journal everyday. I think that the best miracle so far has been a couple weeks ago I fasted in hopes that we would have more of our investigators show up to church on Sunday's.  I know that the Lord answers our prayers and even better when we add a fast to it!  We finally had an investigator come to church two weeks in a row!  I know that really doesn't seem like much but I can honestly say that the Lord answered my prayer and my fast, and it was so awesome to see that!

I know that Heavenly Father is always watching us and listening to our prayers.  I know that he always wants to help us because we are his sons and daughters and he loves us and wants the best for us!

I love you all
Elder Colby Eyre



This Week From Elder Colin Eyre in Vina del Mar Chile:

This week was a little different we had a great experience with our investigator Janira.  She got baptized!  Janira was so happy and it is super cool to see how the gospel changes peoples lives for the better.  It was awesome because she asked that all the elders from our zone come to her baptism.  She also wanted us all dressed in baptism clothes so everyone did! I had the opportunity to baptize her.  I was pretty scared because she has a really really long name and I didn't want to screw it up.  Well it went great and I even got her name just right.  The other great thing was several other investigators came to her baptism!

That night after the baptism all the other elders didnt have time to go back to their cities so we all slept at our house.  It was so awesome haha we pretty much just had a huge sleep over!  We ordered fried sushi to eat with everyone it was so much fun I loved it.

We are just working hard and looking for other people that can be chosen by God to be 
baptized and see the gospel change their lives!

Love,

Elder Colin Eyre





No comments:

Post a Comment